Translate

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Pop Of Colour



Hey guys, hope everyone’s having a good evening. Today is another outfit of the day blog post, it seems as though most of my viewers like these posts. Today I just had school and was running around doing some errands.  Today I wore a teal colored sweater because it was a little chilli, and tights. A very simple outfit with a pop of color.  
Some other options for wearing this outfit are wearing a pair of light colored skinny and a pair of nude flats with another bright colored purse that goes well with the teal top. Maybe something like a purple, or neon pink. Neon colors are one of the biggest trends this season! For jewelry I kept it very simple I didn’t want to over do it since these colors are already very bright.  

The Top is from Blue Notes outlet, I literally got it for $10!! I got a size larger because I wanted it to be over sized. The tights are also from blue notes, for $5.

This watch is from Suzy Sheir I really dont remember how much it was, but im guessing $15. The spike bracelet is from forever 21 for $3

These shoes are from Ardene I purchased them the same time i purchased my other nude flats.

This bag is from H&M for $30

I got these earrings from Forever 21 aswell, they were $4.50

1 comment:

  1. Simple outfit but stunning! Follow me mcpaculan.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete